The ROVSUN 22.8QT Electric Deep Fryer is durable for both home and commercial use. The Electric Double Deep Fryer, with knobs for temperature control, is easy to operate. And with detachable oil tank, it is easy to clean. What’s more, its dual tank design and separate control and plug for each side allow it to fry different food at the same time. Ideal for making various fried food, such as French fries, fried shrimps, onion rings, fried chicken, etc.
1. 22.8QT Capacity: Dual electrical heads and power plugs for single large capacity tank application. The dual deep fryer allows you to fry different food in each tank at different temperatures! It can save your time to make different food.
2. Easy Operation: One temperature knob controls tank separately, then you can choose the right temperature based on what you'd like to fry. The oil deep fryer is designed with U-shaped stainless steel heating tubes for evenly heat distribution.
3. Safer: Lid prevents boiled oil splashing. And fryer basket with plastic handle prevents scalding of your hands and brings safe and easy operation. Heating pipe of the electric deep fryer distributes even and quick heat, and the temperature indicator light displays when the fryer is heating oil.
4. Durable & Easy Cleaning: The countertop deep fryer, made of heavy duty stainless steel, is solid in construction. Thickened tank for durable use, can be detached for easy cleaning.
5. Enjoy Healthy Food: The double deep fryer is perfect for commercial use, such as restaurants, supermarkets, fast food stands, snack bars, parties, etc. Suitable for buffalo wings, chicken, dumplings, egg rolls, shrimp rolls, mozzarella sticks, jalapeno poppers, etc.
|5000W (2500W For Each Head)
|140℉ - 392℉
|Power Cord Length
|11.8“L x 9.5"W x 5.9"H
|8.3“L x 7.3"W x 4.1"H
|21.7“L x 17.3"W x 12.2"H
What You Get:
2 x Single Tank Deep Fryers
2 x Stainless Steel Baskets
2 x Handles
2 x Stainless Steel Lids
2 x Stainless Steel Residue Plates
1 x Installation Package(4 x Feet 2 x Cover Handles)
1 x Manual
Everything good quality and great food
This works great i love it
We love it, made fries and wings at the same time.
The large capacity fryer is wonderful. Can feed an army fast. It works great.
I GAVE THIS 5 STARS IN HOPES YOU WOULD READ THIS COMMENT:My earlier post to another who noticed this issue:I totally agree! I just posted basically the same info a minute ago. If these users are really getting by in their homes plugging into a 120 outlet, they need to replace the circuit breaker they are heading for a heart ache. I'm glad to see you saw that too and hopefully the owners will see it or someone, a friend with knowledge of electricity will call them out on it!People: 5000 watts/120 volts =41.8 amps. A typical kitchen has a 20 amp breaker for a microwave. I've spent 30 yrs. working in electrical design. Do not try to use both tanks at the same time!!! If it works your circuit breaker is BAD or it's been changed by somebody untrained! It quite likely burn your home down. I have Never seen a 120 volt outlet rated at 40 amps!! Ask someone you trust if you like, like the power co. or an electrician please. Also, DO NOT use an extension cord even with one tank heating if it is not rated for 25 amps. If an extension cord, the plug or outlet ever feels warm it is struggling to carry the current or the outlet etc. could be bad. Good luck be safe!
I bought this item to replace a smaller electronic display fryer that had a failed relay. This fryer came well packed and I liked the double bowl and dual controllers. Makes frying two different items easier. Pro's - The fryer dual controllers are analog which leaves fewer points of failure. Dual fryer bowls hold about 6 quarts each. Heating element covers helps prevent batter sticking to the coils. Con's - The stainless sheet metal for the fryer body, cover lids and heating elements are thiner than I expected. No carry handles and no easy lift lip to get out the fryer bowls. The fry basket handles are easy to assemble but flimsy. The heating controllers attach by slot and tab method and are not sturdy. The heating elements need to be compressed to install the covers. The fryer comes with rubber feet and I received the bolts but not the nuts to attach. Fortunately, I have my own supply of hardware so this wasn't an issue. There is not temperature gage and the control knobs are not calibrated. It comes with no assembly instructions.Overall, this is a very functional dual chamber fryer, nothing fancy. Set it up on a sturdy table and it heats oil fast. provide your own thermometer and you are set. Let it completely cool before any attempt at cleaning. I would provide 5 stars if the sheet metal were a little thicker and if it had assembly instructions.
Each fryer has a separate electric cord, so thats 2 plugs to plug in per unit. We bought 2 units so thats 4 plugs. After getting our outlets in to accomodate these fryers, its smooth sailing! Nice temp controls, well built. We now have 4 fryers instead of one little fryer for half the cost!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.