1. 23.8QT Large Capacity: 23.8QT/22.5L large capacity oil tank and 10.6QT/10L large single basket of the deep fryer allow you to fry a large amount of food each time. Recommended Oil Capacity: up to 14.3QT/13.5L. Dual electrical heads and power plugs for single large capacity tank application. And its U-shaped stainless steel heating tubes can help distribute heat evenly.
2. Adjustable Temperature: The temperature of the electric fryer can be adjusted from 140℉ to 392℉ to meet your specific needs for making different fried food.
3. Safe: Lid of the electric deep fryer prevents the boil oil splashing and safely covers the oil when not in use. And fryer basket with handle on each side prevents scalding of your hands and brings safe and easy operation. Heating pipe distributes even and quick heat, and the temperature indicator light displays when the fryer is heating the oil. And with overheat protection, it can cut off automatically when the temperature is over 464℉.
4. Easy to Clean: Stainless steel construction and detachable tank of the oil fryer makes it easy for cleaning. And it is also designed with residue plate for filtering dregs.
5. Applicable on Various Occasions: The deep fryer with basket is perfect for commercial use, such as restaurants, supermarkets, fast food stands, snack bars, parties, etc. And its overall dimension is about (21.7 x 17.3 x 12.2)" / (55 x 44 x 31)cm(L x W x H). Max Power: 5000W (2500W For Each Head). (Note: It needs at least 16A outlet to support it.).
|5000W (2500W For Each Head)
|140℉ - 392℉
|19.7“L x 11.8"W x 5.7"H
|18.1“L x 8.2"W x 4"H
|21.7“L x 17.3"W x 12.2"H
What You Get:
1 x ROVSUN 11.4QT Countertop Electric Deep Fryers
1. Please confirm Voltage before making purchase.
2. Be sure to plug each unit in to separate circuits.
so easy to use and to clean just simply nothing fancy.
Stainless steel. Easy to clean. Easy leg assembly. Temperature control was off about 5 Degrees but just turned it up a little. Came up to temperature quickly. BE SURE to take the protective wrap off the stainless steel before use.
Works great, very happy with it
I love this fryer. I love it enough that I've bought 3. One for myself and one each for my daughters and their families. First let me say, it's meant to be more commercial. It heats up quickly. It's easy to clean. I can put 4 small chicken thighs in at one time (2 if extra large). It will fry about 1 lb of french fries per drop with the basket. The basket hanging system on the fryer works great for letting the grease drain back into the pan. It's larger capacity than most of the comparable fryers so more oil capacity and less oil changes.To be honest ... I feel like it could use a larger basket but there does need to be some safety consideration since more basket might would allow the grease, if at the full mark and basket overloaded, get closer to the top.Both daughters use it for their fries, chicken etc ... and they also say it's the best deep fryer they've ever used and trust me we have been through a few! I actually prefer it over my large Propane King Cooker Fryers that I have in my shop. This one unless I'm doing very large batches of chicken works great. I can fry 10 lbs of chicken leg quarters (the cheap ones where I cut the drumsticks from the thighs) in about 2.5 hours total including grease heat up (20-30 minutes).
This fryer was all that I expected.Works good .Would recommend.
I bought this fryer because my son did NOT like the Air Fryer I bought. Had fried fish and shrimp the first time using and NO problems at all. My son thought at first that it did not come with a basket, I am glad he was wrong.
Temperature dial is not accurate but a thermometer will solve this problem. Heats fast and maintains temp well. Much better than smaller fryers.
I just loved this fryer but had to return it, I have a very old home and my circuit breaker kept tripping, it was not the fault of the machine and I need to upgrade my old outlets and circuit breakers but would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great fryer...
Oil container removeable for easy disposal or collection of oil, oil container nice and sturdy, heating element covered to keep basket from coming in contact with it, easy to read dial, easy assembly, the only complaint is the housing that is holding the oil container is cheeply made and thin metal needs to be handled with care.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.