The ROVSUN 30 x 24 Inches Stainless Steel Table is very simple to assemble. You can install the workbench according to written instructions or video instructions. It can be placed in the kitchen, restaurant, hotel, garage, bar, laundry, school, hospital, warehouse or any other public place, as a repair or laboratory bench. Our Kitchen workbench is made of high-quality stainless steel, which is healthy, rust-proof and not easy to wear.
1. Stainless Steel Material: Our prep table top, leg and undershelf is made of high quality stainless steel healthy. The stainless steel and polished surface offer greater rust and corrosion resistance. Using rag or paper you can easily clean it quickly.
2. Adjustable Undershelf & Large Storage: Our 30 x 24 inches kitchen work table with adjustable undershelf provides you with more storage space. The undershelf can be fully adjusted from the floor to table top, offers enough storage room to place all your utensils or other tools.
3. Easy to Assemble: The assembly of a kitchen work table is very simple. You can install the work table under the paper instructions or video instructions (The fasten lock of the legs are upgraded for more easier lock and more sturdy; there are tick marks on the legs for more convenient to adjust the height of the undershelf). Warm Tips: screws are pre-installed in the lock location of the tabletop and undershelf.
4. Sturdy & Lightweight: There are 4 rubber feet make the table stable on uneven ground; It is lightweight for easy moving and relocation. It’s 23 lbs in weight, allowing you to move it without help.
5. Multipurpose Use: This 30 x 24 inches work table can be set in kitchen restaurant hotel garage bar laundry workshop school hospital warehouse or any other commecail setting, as a repair or experimental bench.
|24"D x 30"W x 34"H
What You Get:
1 x Stainless Steel Work Table
1. Before you choose to buy the stainless steel work table, please confirm whether the size is suitable for your place of use firstly
2. Need to clean up the work table after use to avoid unnecessary damage
Product Installation Video:
I love the quality and how easy is to assemble
Loved that this table was adjustable and that the feet adjust as well to make it level. Sturdy stainless table just as advertised! Would totally purchase again!
We got this table to use as a prep table for our outdoor pizza oven. Assembly was very easy. The bottom tier is adjustable. The tabletop came with a protective film over it, it took me longer to get that off than to put the table together. The table is lightweight but very sturdy. Very happy with this purchase.
Great price for a stainless steel table. Using it in the patio for cooking ie air fryer, deep fryer, pressure cooker, electric wok etc. Owning and managing a restaurant 40 years ago, I don’t consider this restaurant commercial quantity, Gauge 18 steel 201. But realizing the great price for home use, it serves its purpose. Quality is good. Very easy to install. I also like the adjustable legs.
We are extremely happy with prep table. Would recommend you by a cover too as I don’t know if you’ll want to leave it to the weather every day. It can serve as either prep table or service table to put the cooked food out. We love it!
Does exactly what I expected, use it daily.
Stable, attractive, nice size to store outdoor pizza oven on the shelf, ample room for pizza oven, pizza peel, and cutting board on the top. Took off one star because it was a real chore taking the protective film off the top, as it went over and under all the edges and under the rivets.
The quality and perfect size for my oven.
Got the 24x30 with caster wheels. Easy assembly, once I figured out how to attach the casters. The video showed the compression gasket being expanded by hand. Ain’t gonna happen! I had to use a pair of channel locks to turn the compression nut.
1. Use the channel locks to turn the nut clockwise while tightly holding the rubber gasket. You’ll have to insert the casters, then remove them a couple of times and turn the nut some more until they make a tight fit.
2. Put the top on the floor, upside down, and align the shelf on the top.
3. Put the legs through the shelf and into the upside down top.
4. Flip the unit over to sit on the casters.
5. Use the set screws to affix the top to the legs.
6. I just let the shelf rest on top of the casters. No need to use the set screws. If you want to raise the shelf note that the set screws DO NOT go into the legs. They just screw through the shelf and against the legs. I can see them working loose after a while.
7. Remove the protective film. This will take longer than the rest of the assembly!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.