1. 12.5QT LARGE CAPACITY: The maximum capacity of the fryer tank is about 12.5QT/11.8L. And the overall dimension of the deep fryer is about (14.6 x 22 x 16.5)" / (28 x 47.5 x 35)cm (L x W x H). Recommended oil capacity up to 7.5QT/7.08L. What’s more, it comes with a frying basket, which brings more convenience. Basket dimension: 9.5”L x 7.3”W x 5.5”H. Basket capacity: 6.55QT/6.2L.
2. TIMER & TEMPERATURE CONTROL EQUIPPED: The deep fryer is designed with timer. You can set the time from 0-60mins. And the temperature is also adjustable (60°C - 200°C (140°F - 392°F)). Besides, it comes with two 6.55QT frying baskets.
3. EASY TO CLEAN: Each tank has a faucet style drain for oil releasing. And its rotating fryer head also makes cleaning easier.
4. SAFE: The double fryer comes with lids for the tanks, which can prevents the splashing of boiled oil. And the plastic handle for each basket can protect you from being scalded.
5. IDEAL FOR COMMERCIAL USE: The dual tank fryer is suitable for commercial use and is applicable on occasions like restaurants, supermarkets, parties, etc. Ideal for making various deep-fried food, such as French fries, onion rings, fried chicken, etc. Overall dimension: (26.4 x 22 x 16.5)" / (58 x 47.5 x 35)cm (L x W x H). (NOTE:It is suggested to use at least 16A outlet.)
|140℉ - 392℉
|Power Cord Length
|8.7“L x 11.8"W x 7"H
|9.5“L x 7.3"W x 5.5"H
|14.6“L x 22"W x 16.5"H
What You Get:
1 x ROVSUN 24.9QT/12.5QT Commercial Electric Deep Fryer Countertop Stainless Steel Fryer with Frying Baskets Timer Drains
It’s the perfect size for home use and the valve for draining the oil is so convenient. Also, it makes it easy to filter and then reuse!
Seems to be professional quality.
Wow this thing is massive. Wanna fry 40 wings? No problem. I might have been accused of over kill for my kitchen but meh. I couldn't be happier with this
Good so far! I have been using for couple months and it’s works perfect for my business!
Great overall design and ease of use. Handle on basket should probably have something a little more substantial holding it on the basket.
Basket could have been a bit larger. Great for cooking fries. Fish or chicken etc. Great buy for the money.
The generous vat size holds almost 2.5 gallons of cooking oil when filled to the Max line. This deep vat easily accommodates the spacious 5” high basket. Check out my pics of it in action on a mammoth sized blooming onion! Recovery time between batches is very fast due to the large oil volume and 1,700 w heating coil.
The mechanical design of the fryer is excellent! I particularly appreciate the drain spout to easily capture the used oil back into the plastic jugs once the oil has cooled. The parts are very easy to assemble/disassemble for cleaning. The construction of the fryer is as high a quality as I can imagine (I’m a consumer product mechanical engineer by trade). Sheet metal edges are folded under for a smooth professional look and feel, appropriate gauges of stainless steel are used throughout, and all finishes are gorgeous!
This stainless steel deep freezer is really what I need for our family gatherings and fish fries. I use it all the time now. It works great. I haven't got the chance to try deep fry turkey but I'm going to. It has a safety shutoff switch if the oil gets to hot. It does fit on my countertop and doesn't take up much room. Has a lid and it's ready to use when you get it out of the box.
We finally had an opportunity to use this and the hush puppies were cooked perfectly. Removing the grease and then cleaning the fryer for storage was the easiest thing I have ever seen.
I wanted something that was commercially rated but not a large commercial unit. This fryer is the perfect size for home use and although I do not have a lot of experience with other fryers , this one does everything exceptionally well for what I use it for . The cleaning part is still a chore but I don’t think any fryer is immune that that aspect of ownership. On the bright side , it is very easy to disassemble and the stainless steel cleans up very nicely after washing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.