1. 225,000 BTU OUTPUT: Stove give off a strong flame that can be adjusted easily. Heat is controlled by a CSA approved regulator, which is more safety and longer working time. Three burner make it possible to cook more food at the same time, 75,000 BTU for each burner.
2. Sturdy Frame This outdoor cooker is made from cast iron, which can support all kinds of cooking. Great for canning, home brewing, wok cooking, crawfish boil and turkey frying.
3. Easy Operation: Just connect the tank, open the main valve, hold a long match next to the burner, turn the control valve, and tweak the vent cover if the flame is too yellow.
4. Simple Assembly & Carrying: Put together 4 legs & windscreen, then hook it up with propane gas, then you get an awesome extra cooker. Top working measures 34.3’’ long 17.7’’ wide. Extra carrying bag makes it more portable and convenient for carrying outside and storage when it is not used. (Gas tank IS NOT included).
5. Easy Setup: Out of the box and assemble the legs and wind panel without tools in minutes you are cooking. It is fit for an adult height. Perfect for tailgating, camping, or just boiling corn or crabs at a back yard cookout!
|75,000 BTU Each Burner
|Furnace Head Diameter
|Leather Tube Included
|34.3"L x 17.7"W x 35"H
What You Get:
1 x Gas Stove
1 x 0-20 Psi Regulator
1 x Wind Panel
1 x Carrying Bag
1 x Instruction
This contraption frees up my stove top like a gift from heaven. Economical and efficient. Surpasses my expectations. I give it six stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
We use this product on our rving trips.
Got this for my dad to use for my birthday party and it was amazing!! My dad said it was super easy to use and to set up!!
We used this to can in the shop in the summer to avoid heating up the house. Works well. Propane output to adjust flame is a little tricky but is fine when you get the hang of it.
Great item thanks!!
Good for outdoor cooking.
This is lightweight. So it’s easy to move around. It has three burners which is fantastic. The heat output is amazing. We have an electric stove inside and it takes forever. We can cook on this outside on our patio and meals are done and half the time. We love it and highly recommend it
Love it for canning outside. Only con is the flames have a tendency to blow out when the fuel is cut back. Once my 23 quart canner comes up to pressure the flames must be cut back to hold the pressure steady. If the burner blows out and drops pressure, the whole process has to start over. Otherwise, love that damn thing!!!
Have been using this daily since delivered. Great heat distribution with good temperature control. Easy to assemble and disassemble. Only thing to make it better would be an electric starter!
Good little stove for camping. We bought this to fit a camping pizza oven. Works great but it is very sensitive with its controls. A little goes a long way. Sounds like a jet engine lol
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.