1. 11.4QT Capacity: The deep fryer is designed with a 11.4QT/10.8L tank for frying a fair amount of food without taking up too muchh space. Recommended Oil Capacity: up to 6.85QT/6.48L. Basket Dimensions: 8.6”L x 8”W x 4.7"H. (NOTE: Two working modes: 1.Continuous working mode: adjust the timing knob to “ON” and then select the temperature. 2.Timing working mode: adjust the timing knob to set time and then select the temperature.
2. Easy to Clean: The tank with handles can be detached for easy cleaning. And it has a residue plate for filtering out the dregs.
3. Easy Operation: Designed with 60-minute timer and temperature control knobs, you only need to turn the knobs to choose the right temperature based on what you’d like to fry and set the cooking time. Besides, the oil deep fryer is designed with U-shaped stainless steel heating tubes for evenly heat distribution. Temperature Range: 140℉ - 392℉. NOTE: The deep fryer Needs AT LEAST 16A OUTLET To Support It.
4. SAFE: Designed with double temperature probes, the deep fryer will shut off automatically when it gets overheated for added safety. Lid prevents boiled oil splashing. And fryer basket with plastic handle prevents scalding of your hands and brings safe and easy operation. Heating pipe of the electric deep fryer distributes even and quick heat, and the temperature indicator light displays when the fryer is heating oil.
5. Wide Application: Great for cooking French Fries, onion rings, egg rolls, fried chicken, panko shrimp and any other deep fried food. Fry all kinds of healthy and delicious food for your family
|140℉ - 392℉
|Power Cord Length
|11.8“L x 9.5"W x 5.9"H
|8.6“L x 8"W x 4.7"H
|17.3"L x 11"W x 12.2"H
Know More about the Product
What You Get:
1 x 11.4QT Double Electric Deep Fryer
1. Please confirm Voltage before making purchase.
2. Be sure to plug each unit in to separate circuits.
Just know it takes a lot of oil . It’s more for a restaurant than home or bigger family
At last, a deep fryer that actually gets hot! My chicken, fries, etc come out crisp and not soggy. Additionally, I can cook more saving me from having to cook multiple pan fulls.
The metal is super thin but overall a fairly decent unit. I not sure of the power draw but I kept blowing my circuit breaker. It could be that the outlet couldn't handle the load, so I had to use an extension cord to use another outlet. Once I did that it worked out fine
The quick heat consists temp stainless steel easy to clean
Product works great and gets hot fast the only draw back is there is no on/off switch
You have to plug into two different plug ends..it will shut down .
I simply love my fryer. Stretches out the life of my vegetable oil, reduces cooking time, and all my food fried evenly! Even have the neighbors requesting I cook their chicken when I fry mine. Best feature, access oil drains off-back into the fryer, so food is not soaked in oil!
Great product highly recommend
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.