1. 150,000 BTU Output: Supplied with two separate burner, (75,000 BTU for each) you can cook much food in the same. Both burner has individual knob to control heat. Ideal to make family meals like frying fish/chicken, steaming crabs, wok cooking
2. Heat Adjustable: Flame can be adjusted by 20 PSI regulator which is CSA listed. Knob at the front allows for precise temperature control. Came with everything you need except the propane tank
3. Considerate Details: Legs can be taken off in minutes, which is designed for easy transporting. 2 side shelves for storage little utensil. Perfect for tailgating, camping, or just boiling corn or crabs at a back yard cookout
4. Well Constructed: This sturdy burner which is made from cast iron can handle the heavy jobs. A superb supplement to the barbecue, a big pot of chili or stew, or a pot of boiling water for clams or crawdads
5. Easy Setup: Out of the box and assemble the legs and wind panel without tools in minutes you are cooking. 35'' height is ideal for an adult to use it
1. Product Type: Double Burner
2. Material: Cast Iron
3. Burner Diamter: 10.24"
4. BTU:150,000 BTU
5. Furnace Head Diameter: 5.51"
6. Leather Tube Included: Yes
9. Dimensions: 59"L x 16"W x 35"H
What You Get:
1 x Gas Stove
1 x 0-20 Psi Regulator
1 x Wind Panel
1 x Side Shelves
1 x Carrying Bag
1 x Instruction
The soul purpose of purchasing this product was to be used outdoors to cook family meals for the summer.
As simple as to assemble and pack and take with you.
Now I can fry fish outside without stinking up my house. Great product easy to use. Everyone should have one
This is our second double burner and we love it. Unlike our first one this one does NOT leave the outside of the pots all black so that alone is a winner for me. The only reason I give this product 4 star is because control knobs are a bit flimsy. There is no automatic ignition on them and no clicking sound when turning on or off so you’re never sure if the gas is shut off or on.
I like it for easy used.
Easy to install and amazing for outdoor cooking! I bought two ♥️♥️
Went camping with another family and it was great not to fight over the little grate above the fire pit. Perfect height. And it folds down nicely. Perfect for what I needed. Exactly what I wanted for a birthday gift 🎁
To cook everything on the patio next to the pool
This stove really puts out the BTUs, but is still very adjustable. The construction is neat and sturdy, and it packs down nicely for storage. It's also nice that you can take the legs off and set it on a table, etc and still use it. The only con that I have is a small one, is that the spaces between the bars of the "grate" over the burner is wide and you have to be careful and balance smaller diameter items, ie, coffee pots, etc. or they will fall over. Other than that it works great, and I highly recommend it.
This cooker is great for cooking outdoors. Heats up fast and keeps the heat outside.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.