1. 100,000BTU: Stove give off a strong flame that can be adjusted easily. Heat is controlled by a CSA approved regulator, which is more safety and longer working time. Came with everything you need except the propane tank and grill pan.
2. Effortless To Carry Around: Legs can be taken off in minutes, which is designed for transporting. Perfect for tailgating, camping, or just boiling corn or crabs at a back yard cookout!
3. Convenient & Quick: Just hook it up to a propane tank, open the regulator and light. Cooker fire right up making a nice blue flame. Great for cooking outside, keeps smells away from kitchen.
4. Well Constructed: This sturdy burner can handle the heavy jobs. Great supplement to the barbecue for a cast iron griddle, a big pot of chili or stew, or a pot of boiling water for clams or crawdads.
5. Easy Setup: Out of the box in minutes you are cooking. You have to assemble the LP gas feed tube, but it is very easy. Make sure to follow the directions using soapy water to be certain your LP feed tube isn't leaking any gas.
|15.7L x 15.7"W x 29.9"H
The burner puts out a lot of heat, which is great for outdoor cooking. Make it possible to fry outside where any mess is easier to handle. Also no smelling up your house with hot grease. Perfect for crawfish boil, steaming lobsters or crabs, deep frying a turkey and other big family meals on it.
What You Get:
1 x Gas Burner
1 x User Guide
It works great I really like it so far.
Really good quality and very light weight. Very very satisfied with the product
Heat output,I was surprised that it was so powerful,I wanted this much power to use outdoors .
Strong construction.Takes a few hours to burn off the toxic paint from the burner but that's normal. Just be careful the first 4 hours of use. That stuff is very carbon monoxide intense toxic.
I think that was a line from The Simpsons, and I make no promises, but this remarkable product is a BEAST. I bought a wonderful grill that does not have one of those little side burners. So, to blacken some Mahi Mahi, or to fry some chicken, etc., I thought I'd invest in something substantial. This I believe will be a legacy devise that can be passed through the generations (that's probably not true). Easy to put together/set up. Big bang for the buck. Very well put together.
Arrived the 3rd of July and now plans for corn on the cob and various other foods for test trials. Nice surprise with early arrival (week early), and it arrived without a scratch. Thanks to everyone involved from production to shipping.
It works great! I cook my fish every day on my outside stove, and I love it.
Everything cooks as quickly/slowly as you like! Good build. Lots of space! Simple setup, easy to use. Nothing to distract from cooking JOY...except the great outdoors...and the people...I can't wait to boil, or deep fry in a giant pot of oil...something!
The most "challenging" part was putting on the knobs.. and finding liquid soap for the bubble test...peice of cake. 💕
Easy set up perfect size and easy to travel with
We catch a lot of fish, so this is perfect when we invite friends and neighbors over to eat. Cooks up quick, really sturdy and looks very nice. This will be in our family for years to come, very well made!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.